RWB founder, Dr. Tariq Gill, attended the 2012 RAD-AID Conference on International Radiology for Developing Countries, held at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore on October 27th. Topics covered at the conference include:
- Economics of International Radiology: Economic Planning for Medical Imaging
- Public Health International Radiology: Radiology and Global Public Health Objectives
- Clinical Models of Imaging in Developing Countries
- Education of Imaging Personnel: Domestic and International
- Technology Solutions for International Imaging
Check the RAD-AID website here for pictures and a summary of the conference.