Our mission is to bring live-saving diagnostic imaging solutions to medically underserved populations worldwide.
We are a volunteer, non-profit organization based in the USA. We work with communities in underdeveloped countries all over the world to improve health and livelihood by supplying diagnostic imaging equipment, services, training, and support.
The result of our missions and work is inspired by the truth that every life touched through the support and services we’re able to provide will in turn touch another, multiplying the benefits delivered and received through the hard work and generous donations of RWB members, partners, and supporters.
What We Do
- Collaborate extensively with many charities worldwide who have representatives in place locally to make sure existing facilities can support the kind of technology and resources RWB offers
- Modify and enhance facilities to ensure technically compatibility with donated equipment
- Collect donations of medical equipment from hospitals, outpatient imaging/surgical centers, physician offices, vendors, 3rd party sellers, and others
- Partner with other charitable organizations and volunteer companies, who crate, transport, and ship donations to their final destination
- Deliver logistics and support to facilities for equipment installation, testing, training, and maintenance
- Bring connectivity to other countries to enable radiological support from stateside radiologists
- Provide stateside educational advancement opportunities for Radiologists and Radiology Technicians
- Provide educational material for radiology departments around the world
- Establish teleconferencing capabilities for training purposes
- Successful and continuous cultivation of resources for equipment donation
- Successful and continuous connectivity and communication with health organizations seeking assistance to provide expertise in the field of Diagnostic Imaging
- Assistance in increasing the expertise of every department we serve resulting in a self sustaining department with an increased level of clinical knowledge and technological capabilities
- Education of our community to the global inequities in diagnostic imaging and the crucial role such services play in healthcare and livelihood.
- Continuous growth and support for our mission to provide life saving diagnostic imaging solutions to those in need.
Radiologists without Borders founder, Dr. Tariq Gill, has healthcare industry experience spanning more than 30 years.
Dr. Gill is a New York-based Radiologist who also serves as a Clinical Educator in Radiology. He is a respected advisor to several national healthcare, technology, and service organizations, as well as two international universities. Dr. Gill is an advocate of business practices that put patient considerations above all, as well as superior imaging standards in the Radiology profession. He lectures extensively on wellness and preventative care measures, and has developed imaging centers featured in U.S. Health and News Report, Good Housekeeping, Red Book, and Women's Day. In 1999, Dr. Gill established the first mammography screening program for the uninsured, recognized by the American Cancer Society and the New York State Assembly. He is also responsible for the first regional free-standing mammography center (1985), the first regional practice to establish a stereotactic biopsy program (1993), and the first regional digital mammography unit (2002). Dr. Gill founded Radiologists without Borders in 2008.
of the world
does not have basic x-ray
rely on medical
imaging for proper diagnosis
medical imaging use
is directly tied to increased life expectancy
Start a fundraiser on Crowdrise for Radiologists without Borders or make a direct donation to help support our work.
Good Search and Good Shop
- Use Good Search with Radiologists without Borders selected as your charity and they will donate funds to our cause every time you search!
- Use Good Shop for online shopping and they will donate a percentage of your purchases to help support our work!
Updates and Mission Diaries